• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 / 67 Charger Misc Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chgr1

Local time
9:48 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got some left over parts from a 66 Charger I had several years ago. PM if interested.
$100 for everything. I also have some front bucket seat side metal panels - black.

The tail light housing has some broken mounting studs, chrome is not in the best shape. No Lens.

$100 local pickup Bastrop Texas. 78612

Nope, Texaco sign not included.

I will ship some or all, just pay the shipping and 3% paypal. I'll take the tail light assy apart in 2 pieces to cut down on the package length for shipping.

View attachment 498725 IMG_0990.JPG

Last edited:
Updated pictures. Found another motor , that's 3 motors and the other head light bucket bracket. Also included the bucket seat metal side panels.

IMG_1400.JPG IMG_1401.JPG

Sale Pending on Misc parts,

Tail light housing still available - No good Lens just some broken pieces.
It has a couple studs broken on the back. The chrome isn't in the best shape. I hate to scrape it, there aren't many left.
I was going to glue some of the lens pieces together, put some AC light sockets in it and make a wall hanger out of it.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back