• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '66 Dodge Coronet Two Door Post Cars - Two of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate@BLI

Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have two '66 Dodge Coronet two door sedans for sale. One is the primary project car and the other is a parts car. I bought the first car in 2016. The car started life as a 6 cylinder Deluxe Sedan and came out of the Pacific North West.

net_sml1.jpg

net_sml2.jpg

net_sml3.jpg

Here are some details on the main car:

Factory original radio/heater delete car
Have copy of original window sticker and also have alphabet fender tag
Has V8 k-frame
Front disc brakes
All new bushings installed in front suspension
Mini tubbed
Rear leaf springs (SS) moved inward
Narrowed 8 3/4 rear end with 3.55 SureGrip
15x10 rear steel wheels with 305 Hoosiers (old, hold air but go flat)
Floors replaced and quarter panels patched
Sub-frame braces installed
Four speed trans hump installed
Floor shift steering column
Manual trans pedal assembly

I bought the car to swap in a Gen III Hemi after doing such a swap in my father-in-law's '63 Fury. I do EFI tuning/development for a living so he did the mechanical swap and I wired and tuned it on an AEM Infinity. Needless to say, that car turned me into a Mopar guy and I went searching for my own Mopar and found this '66 sedan. A year later, I found the second '66 sedan and bought it for a parts car. The first car had it's doors disassembled and grille removed and the second car has complete doors with windows that still roll up and down nicely and a complete grille assembly. I was going to swap in a supercharged 6.1 Hemi with Viper T56 and swap over the doors and grille from the blue car - all in a very Roadkill General Mayhem type build (didn't care what it looked like, just wanted it to haul ***).

Not long after buying these two cars did I come to realize that I kinda like '67 and newer A bodies - namely Valiants. I recently bought a running, driving slant 6 '67 Valiant so now the Coronets need to go. The body on the first car is in really good shape. There's zero rust or rot in the typical areas that get it (along the windows, etc) and the floors have already been done. This is an excellent foundation for someone to build into whatever they want. There is literally a ton of parts that go with this car. The guy I bought it from bought up any '66 Coronet parts he found at any swap meets and I've also been picking up and rat holing tons of parts plus there's an entire parts car included.

The parts car is a slant 6 car. It's body is pretty damn rough and it has no floors. It does have AC and even still has the original Certi Card under the hood. Doors open and close nicely and the windows crank up and down just fine. All glass is good in both cars.

All the major repair and mod work has already been done. Floors replaced, rear quarters patched, V8 k-frame, front disc brakes, mini tub, rear springs moved inward, narrowed rear end, etc. Both cars are located in Hesperia CA (SoCal dry, high desert) at the moment. I have a shop in Gardena and I'm trying to make room so I can move them down to the LA area. I have a CA title for the parts car in my name and plan on getting a CA title for the main car soon.

You can see lots of high res photos on my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zO67sT4uUHhaIC4_8lKX8jEC_SG5f2iV?usp=sharing

Asking $7500 for both cars.

Last edited:
Well the link to my Google Drive didn't post. PM me if you'd like the link to see all the photos.

A couple more things - I don't have the keys for the main car so I've never been able to open the trunk but looking through the rear seat frame you can see that there are even more parts in there. All the trim that was removed from the car is included. I even have a near new dash pad with zero cracks. There are multiple reverse lights, front turn signals, rear view mirrors, door handles, window cranks, and lots of other little trims pieces. There's also a brand new NOS still in the original Mopar bag rear tail light with chrome trim. Tons of great parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back