• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 Coronet 440 solid bench upholstery

diesel_lv

Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
I've got a '67 Coronet 440 4dr w solid front bench. Originally gold vinyl. My grandfather replaced front and back w gold cloth in '96. The front is finally starting to split at the "welt" line behind my left shoulder. Is there any company that sells solid front bench covers? All I see online is "split" bench.

Thanks in advance.

I thought Legendary made them for that year of B Body 4 door, at least the 67 Belvedere.

Legendary did make them and they were in the catalog, although there might not be a picture.

Not to be a downer, but-

BTW gold is the most expensive of all the colors- sometimes triple what the others are.

So be prepared for that shock.

Legendary did make them and they were in the catalog, although there might not be a picture.

Not to be a downer, but-

BTW gold is the most expensive of all the colors- sometimes triple what the others are.

So be prepared for that shock.
Unfortunately it is what it is when it comes to color.

Well... just called Legendary and they do "not" make a solid front bench in any color. They do offer a Belvedere II solid bench for '67, but that is it and not the same.

Well... just called Legendary and they do "not" make a solid front bench in any color. They do offer a Belvedere II solid bench for '67, but that is it and not the same.

Well, I'll be....

What are the odds that's the one I need.

I didn't know that's the only one they made.

And the 67 Belvedere is probably that Spring Special- the black and silver. Pretty neat.

Auto Transport Service
Back