• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68 69 70 GTX Satellite Roadrunner Belt Trim Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling a belt trim set for a 68 69 70 Plymouth Roadrunner, GTX or Satellite.
This is the optional set of trim that mounts to the top of the doors and quarters.
This is the version that is unique to the Plymouth B Bodies hardtop (no post) as the Dodge Coronet quarter pieces are different length.
These are all in very nice condition with no damage and great shine.
As you know these are very hard to find as a complete matched set in nice condition.
I will make sure these are strapped to a board before shipping.
The price is 375 INCLUDING SHIPPING in the CONT USA. I will ship International but it would be more.
I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone

IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1701.JPG IMG_1702.JPG IMG_1703.JPG

Do you have any other ext molding for a 70 RR/Satellite? I need the "C" chrome trim that goes around the headlights on the fenders. Thanks.

Hi, yep I will take them. I will get you an address in Lake Havasu to send them to. I am coming to Vegas in October for Sema , so I can bring them back to New Zealand on the plane. I have a excellent set of Dodge ones that I bought mistakenly .
Thanks Paul

Hello Paul, I have a pending sale on these but if it falls through you are next in line. The front door trims should be the same plymouth or dodge so you really only need the rears. I may have at least one rear and will confirm later today.
Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back