• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Coronet rear trim panel

Duck

Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
I have chance to purchase a restored Trim Panel which goes between the tail lights on 68 Coronet R/T.
Pictures I was sent look like it's perfect.
What would be the going price on this panel??
I just added the picture so you know what I asked.
This the one on my car now.
Thanks for any HELP

Attachments

• PA220582.jpg
    PA220582.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 383
Negotiate. I paid $400 for a panel for a 69 R/T. Exclusive to the R/T and 500. Very specific piece. Nearly unobtainium. If perfect and restored, add more. While not correct, yours looks good. If they want a small fortune, spend the money elsewhere. Good luck. Is there an asking price? Shipping an issue too.

$500 we are about a 100 mi. apart could meet half way. for that money I would like to see it.
Also mine has chrome tape on the bottom strip.maybe could be sold as is and refinished??

You may want to consider keeping the original for a spare. $500 is high for sight-unseen. Take cash, make the trip and an offer. As specific as this piece is, so is the Market. Good luck. Seller will save $ and aggravation not having to pack/ship. There is an FBBO member who could redo this for you and nice. Ship to California though. 5.7hemi

Auto Transport Service
Back