• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger hacked up in "Hot Wheels: Ultimate Challenge"

Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
'69 Charger Pops a Wheelie | Hot Wheels: Ultimate Challenge | NBC
'It's The Ride Of My Life': Forked River Man Featured On New NBC Car Competition Show
So in this episode of this new Hot wheels show (the premise of which is to outrageously customize normal cars), a 69 charger is chosen to customize. To begin with it appears to be a respectable 383 auto car, and then is modified to be a "wheelie" machine (it's actually a very obvious hydraulic cylinder raising it) and converted to be rear engine with a blown Hemi L.A. Dart style. Sadly they do show the team of garage people hacking the charger up, so there's no way it was merely AMD panel on a crown vic or what have you. So tell me your thoughts, a unique build or a depressing death of a somewhat clean and desirable Charger?

Fortunately AMD does offer all the pieces necessary to unhack the car!

It was the better car too
that Camaro was a joke

Sad to see it/Charger sort of cut up, it's just a car
didn't do much to the exterior body wise, still looks like a Charger
it can all be redone if someone wanted
But;
NOW it'll be famous for now, & forever too, like it or not
the Wheelie Machine Charger Hot Wheels,
actually will be produced in diecast
(or whatever its name will be)

Just like the Vin Deisel F&F series cars
or all the freaken' 10's of thousands fake DOH GLs everywhere

:screwy:

It was a publicity stunt. Take a easily recognizable muscle car and do odd things to it.
It worked, here is another thread about it with people talking about it.
I turned the channel in disgust.

Auto Transport Service
Back