• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet R/T 440, 4 speed, Track Pack Convertible

Wow! Cool. Glad to be a part of the group!! Thanks!
I would like to amend my guesstimate as to the value, as I read that the engine is not original. I would now venture to the lower side of my estimate, mostly because in the more rare and desirable cars, the original engine will always bump the value of the car by $10k-$20k, and sometimes more if it’s an original Hemi car.

Welcome to the site!! I've had one 'ragtop' in my life and it too was an RT but a Challenger. First wife hated it so ended up letting it go when we got another house and she got prego. Oh well.
Thanks! Bummer about having to let it go! Sounds like a cool car!

Last edited:
I would like to amend my guesstimate as to the value, as I read that the engine is not original. I would now venture to the lower side of my estimate, mostly because in the more rare and desirable cars, the original engine will always bump the value of the car by $10k-$20k, and sometimes more if it’s an original Hemi car.
Understandable. Unfortunately mine got away a long time ago. I should get under and see what vin is on it. Seller said it was a 70 block but the top end is dated 2 to 3 weeks before the April 69 build. Looking at the 440 deck pad it shows as a 69 build so maybe he was told wrong and it might be the original motor. I know wishful thinking! lol

Thanks! Bummer about having to let it go! Sounds like a cool car!
It wasn't a bad car actually....ran a low 14 at the track with all it's flaws and even got her to take a pic at the starting line lol. Doing that was a major deal tho. Three years later we went our separate ways...but we still talk and we still don't want much to do with each other than have lunch together.

Holy sh...., uhhh I mean WOW! That's not your typical "first Mopar" for sure....
congrats.jpg
newwelcome.jpg

As far as possible valuations go:
1969 Dodge Coronet R/T | Hagerty Valuation Tools

It wasn't a bad car actually....ran a low 14 at the track with all it's flaws and even got her to take a pic at the starting line lol. Doing that was a major deal tho. Three years later we went our separate ways...but we still talk and we still don't want much to do with each other than have lunch together.
Nice! I bet that was fun taking a drop top down the track!! To bad about the marriage.

Found the shirt. This is our (was) our big mopar show in Saskatchewan. Old Merv had one of those, but in an auto pretty sure. Same color.
20231128_201458.jpg

Greetings and welcome. I've been tracking '69 R/T convertibles for 20+ years. I have found 103 cars in that time including eighteen 440 four speed cars. I own one of the automatics.

I'm not sure I have this particular car on file. I'll send you a PM.

Production numbers are approximations based on rounding factors.

There were about ninety-nine 440 four speeds and 317 440 automatics built for sale in the US. Of the 99, about 86 came with A33 Track pack and the other 13 with A34 4:10.gears. These numbers do not included the additional ~57 cars built for sale in Canada or Export.
69CoronetRT, I'm thinking at least 30 years?

That is one cool shirt!!
That is a real clean original looking car!
Welcome to the club, my '69 R/T vert 440 4-speed (originally) is B5 blue, but when I got it the original drivetrain was gone, so not a numbers car.
Yours have power windows too?
My car originally was just the bulge hood, and no side scoops. When I bought it had the fresh air N96 hood and 1970 orange ducting.
Not being a numbers car, it has a '69 date 440, bored and stroked to 505", and replaced the 833 4-speed with a Keisler kit LGT-700 5-speed OD trans.

69CoronetTag.jpg

CoronetAtAFB.jpg

That is a real clean original looking car!
Welcome to the club, my '69 R/T vert 440 4-speed (originally) is B5 blue, but when I got it the original drivetrain was gone, so not a numbers car.
Yours have power windows too?
My car originally was just the bulge hood, and no side scoops. When I bought it had the fresh air N96 hood and 1970 orange ducting.
Not being a numbers car, it has a '69 date 440, bored and stroked to 505", and replaced the 833 4-speed with a Keisler kit LGT-700 5-speed OD trans.

View attachment 1565441

View attachment 1565442
Hello, thanks!! Cool car you have. I love that color on mopars! No mine doesn’t have power windows. Would be nice to have though. Mine was restored in the early 90s with fresh paint and new old stock parts replacing what was worn out body wise. My motor was replaced around 81 from the 2nd owner. Supposedly has original 4 speed and Dana in it. The seller said the speed shop put max wedge heads on it and added a street hemi cam. I don’t think that is true due to the heads having the heat crossover. I do have what I believe to be the original heads that came on the car bought separately from the seller and dated approx 3 weeks before the build of the car.

Supposedly has original 4 speed...
Easy to check that - just roll under.... passenger's side for both engine and trans VINs

Pic with example info originally from E-bodies - yours similar, but with your 9G252511 if original.

4SpeedVIN.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back