• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 Dodge Super Bee Rally Gauge Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

REB6PK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice or restorable 69 Dodge Super Bee Rally gauge bezel with the factory convertible top or rear defogger provision.
Also need the bezel for the rear defogger for the dash bezel.
Please PM me with pictures and price.

Randy

I don't know if Mopar made a rally dash bezel with a switch location in 69-70... I'm thinking it was a toggle mounted in the upper panel...
I know in 68 they did..

I am not sure either since I have not seen one on a 69 Bee, but I know they were an option.

I am not sure either since I have not seen one on a 69 Bee, but I know they were an option.
Well there were no SuperBee convertibles.. So it would be a Defrost switch... But if you've ever looked at one of those switches the toggle lever is labeled defrost on one side & "Top" on the other...

Last edited:
Wish someone that has this rear defogger option on a 69 Bee would post a picture of it.
It has raised my curiosity.
My friends 68 Charger had the chrome toggle switch in the dash bezel.
The only lever mounted under the metal dash near the heater switches I have seen have been on 71 cars.

This is a 68 cluster.. With the removable switch bezel... 69 didn't have a removable switch bezel....

cluster.jpg

It appears the lever under the metal top portion of the dash near the heater levers is probably correct.
Did not see the toggle chrome switch for the convertible coronet you posted.
Thanks for the pictures.

69-70 top/defrost switch

A non-rally used a rocker style switch... In a special bezel...

Like I posted earlier I'm not 100% sure since I don't own a 69.. But I do own a 68 & I kinda try to pay attention..
Might try posting asking specifically about owners of a 69 Coronet R/T vert with rally dash

Great research.
It appears the chrome toggle switch was only available in 69 for the non rally dash bezel.
Would the 69-70 convertible top dash lever be different for the rear defrost switch?

As I said earlier, if you rotate the top switch 180 degrees it says defrost on the other side..

I have the correct 69-70 style defrost switch if you are needing? Message me if interested. You have to cut a hole in dash frame just to the left of the heater control. Here is a pic of a 69 Charger...69 Bee is the same setup.

rear-defog switch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back