• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 rr

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this car and well, it's not what is was. Seller stated it was ready to smooth out and paint....only if ya want a rat rod 69' RR. I does have new quarters, a sh1t ton of new parts, new front and rear AMD glass, another drivers door. Pics show all of what is there.

This is a project...and in my opinion will need the following, front pans, door skins, fenders, and some other misc. patches, rear wheel house(s).

It comes with everthing in the pics plus I'll toss in some goodies, and another complete 383. Come look at it, ask ?'s, whatever you need I'll do what I can. My zip is 93230 and asking 4500 obo. I don't want this sitting around too long, so feel free to make an offer.

Attachments

• road runner 005.JPG
    road runner 005.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,934
  • road runner 006.JPG
    road runner 006.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,950
  • road runner 007.JPG
    road runner 007.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,917
  • road runner 008.JPG
    road runner 008.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,937
If it's here after 2 weeks, then it gets parted, and what's left after that goes to the junk yard. I want this gone ASAP!!!!! So make me a stupid offer, I might take it.

New price.....3k obo!!!

Dang....only been on here for a couple of days.....is it a hardtop or a coupe? Can you post more pics of the car.....the good and the bad?

pics

It's a hardtop. Also has a 489 case sure grip. Manual steering, factory sway bar, 11x3 front drums, 11x2.5 rear drums. Has pin holes in the lower portion of the doors, fenders, deck lid shot imo, floors need to go imo. On the bright side, it comes with a lot of new parts, some used, some original. Also has a 4spd (23 spline).

Attachments

• road runner 003.JPG
    road runner 003.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,723
  • road runner 014.JPG
    road runner 014.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,731
  • road runner 016.JPG
    road runner 016.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,713
Where's my Jay-Leno-Size garage (and car fund) when I need it...

don't part it, someone will buy it.

I'm gonna give it a few weeks to sell, then start parting it.

No build sheet, will look to see if there is a fender tag in the morning.

Well no fender tag, and I looked thru the boxes, not there either.

Still looking for a new owner. Somebody could use it for all the parts that it has.

Local guy came by today and we could not make a deal, so who wants to make a deal?!

Pm sent to Howard,s parts.

I've had a lot of people inquire about this car and even had a local come look and each time I hear the same stuff...."a lot of work, so how about X amount"! I cant go any lower, as I'm losing my shirt, shorts, shoes, and socks, lol!!

Yes the car needs work, yes there are a lot of new parts, yes there are good useable parts. So with that said, I will not come down any lower, please don't ask, as there is way more than that in just parts. I'm also including another complete 383, so if anyone wants a project at good price lets do it.

Yes I have the title.

If it /You was closer to PA I would be all over this ! But shipping a parts car is costly. Good luck with it and if I can find a deal on shipping I will PM you.

hold your ground, the right buyer will find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back