• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Coronet/Superbee front spoiler?

Lowhound

Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
Just wanting to know if anyone has ever made or used a spoiler on front of a 70 Coronet/Superbee from another car? Just looking for ideas, I have a rear wing but I have been thinking about either a front spoiler or air dam of some kind if it looks decent.

yeah i put one my brothers 70 coronet it was from a 69 camaro and i swear it looks like it came that way its so perfect.

SANY0126.jpgthis is from a 71 dodge challenger70 coronet.jpg

70 coronet.jpg SANY0126.jpg

yeah i put one my brothers 70 coronet it was from a 69 camaro and i swear it looks like it came that way its so perfect.

yeah :iamwithstupid: that's a popular spoiler for the front of B-bodies, they fit pretty darn well on most 68-70's Dodges & Plymouths, Chargers RR's Bee's R/T's etc... Summit Racing sells a cheap molded plastic one for like $19.97 - an aluminum one for $499 for a 69 Camaro Spoiler/spliter...

70 coronet with 69 camaro front spoiler

heres a pic i found of me in front of my bros coronet about 4 years ago. notice the lower spoiler.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,141
SpoilersbyRandy.com. Spoilers for most muscle's, however he has never had a '70 Bee at his shop to template one up. If anyone reading lives near Lowell, AR, please stop by with your Bee so he can create something. Decent prices too. Question though: Does a '70 Charger (B-Body) have the same front chin as a Coronet? If so, he does make one for the Charger. Let me know so I can get on this!

yeah :iamwithstupid: that's a popular spoiler for the front of B-bodies, they fit pretty darn well on most 68-70's Dodges & Plymouths, Chargers RR's Bee's R/T's etc... Summit Racing sells a cheap molded plastic one for like $19.97 - an aluminum one for $499 for a 69 Camaro Spoiler/spliter...

Is the plastic the same shape/dimensions as the aluminum? Sounds like an inexpensive buck to make a mold to do it in vacuum formed fiber.

Auto Transport Service
Back