• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 B- body interior door panels

nkrupa71

Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Elizabeth, Colorado, Fort Collins, Colorado
As I am new to the website, I have done some research and looked at many pictures of 71 roadrunners interior door panels. I noticed on some 71 roadrunners there are 2 silver lined rectangular inserts on some and some i have seen where the door panels have vertical stitching ( all depends on the interior color) . Was it part of the roadrunner decor package or was it whatever the plant had available?

71 roadrunner  door panels with silver lined rectangle inserts.jpg 71 roadrunner interior vertical stitching .jpg

As both your pictures indicate, one is deluxe bucket seat interior, the other is standard bench seat interior.

Same deal for chargers, just different patterns. 71 GTX had different door panels with wood grain. Some thing to just research and study to figure out which interior code you have on fender tag and how it is suppose to be on your car.

The panels in the yellow car are with the Decro interior. The others are the base panels.
Either were available with buckets or bench seat.
The Decro panels are 71 Plymouth only.

Auto Transport Service
Back