• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'72 satellite - Asking for help - turn signal switch camb' snapped

MFP

Local time
8:15 PM
Reaction score
Turn signal camb' has snapped on my '72 satellite ... Got the new one ready to fit ...
How do I remove the steering wheel to get to the switch inside the steering column ?
Not frightened to give it a go ...but Concerned that I'm going to snap something getting it off !
Can't find any screws that hold the steering wheel " Plymouth" centre logo and trim in place and don't want to force anything off ...
Any help greatly appreciated ... Some pics would be really good - monkey see monkey do lol

Take the center of the steering wheel off then use a steering wheel puller to take the wheel off

Hi mate , does the 3 winged " Plymouth" logo trim just pop ( prise ) off ? When I looked at it the horn buttons are seemingly attached ? Hence my slow approach ..

If I remember, they pry off. Be careful because they are plastic and will break little prongs off

Nice one ... Easy does it then Rod .. que butter fingers ha ha !
How's things with you ? Where are you based in the United states mate ?

Auto Transport Service
Back