• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

727 Parts Supplier

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a supplier of rebuild kits for an early push button BB 727 - or anyone that sells complete rebuilt transmissions. I see various components when I google it but not a complete kit.

A&A Transmission in Camby, IN is a good source of Torqueflite parts and they ship. I know they have kits to fit all years as Doug described above as well. Super knowledgeable if you need tech assistance too. They have whole trannies too, but you may need core for early stuff.

A&A Transmission in Camby, IN is a good source of Torqueflite parts and they ship. I know they have kits to fit all years as Doug described above as well. Super knowledgeable if you need tech assistance too. They have whole trannies too, but you may need core for early stuff.
A&A Transmission.....IMO....great supplier ....give them a call

Contact Us​

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM EDT.
Technical Advice: Available by calling (317) 831-5610 Monday - Thursday, between the hours of 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT, faxing (317) 831-9710, emailing us at [email protected] or writing to A&A Transmission, 5061 E N County Line Road, Camby, IN 46113.
A&A Transmissions
5061 E N County Line Road
Camby, IN 46113

(317) 831-3066

BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back