• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 727 torqueflite clutch discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
wanted 727 torqueflite trans clutch discs . wanted original mopar discs only part numbers 2400725 and 2466800 Robert Horman

Bob let me be the first to ask; why? It’s been a long time, but there are better out there; Alto(?) comes to mind and I’m sure ‘dvw’ will chime in. #’s correct is one thing but jeez.

Bob let me be the first to ask; why? It’s been a long time, but there are better out there; Alto(?) comes to mind and I’m sure ‘dvw’ will chime in. #’s correct is one thing but jeez.
I rebuilt my 68 727 HEMI trans with originals i found in 1992. The trans performed perfectly. I have bunch of aftermarket clutches that are new. I just want to have parts on hand so if i rebuild again I have them. There are all kinds of aftermarket parts. I think original MOPAR stuff was built with quality not found today. Parts today are manufactured to use as little material and engineering so profits stay large. Lots of junk parts coming from wherever for profits only. Old mopar parts were made well. remember Chrysler 5 year 50,000 mile guarantee. everything today for the consumer is made for profit only. Robert Horman

Last edited:
I can relate to ur thought process!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back