• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'73 Dodge Charger SE questions

Favorite 3G charger pic

Hopefully mine will look like this when done (maybe without the Dodge sticker).

bobshrokacharger1.jpg

Wow does that look awesome!

Now why on earth do people want to go and tear out those rear window plugs and bastardize a car that can look like this! This is WAY better than the standard 73/74 b body vinyl roof where it looks like the factory ran out of vinyl and a lot of extra trim lying around. Those roofs just don't look right too me...this on the other hand looks bad ***!

Axel are you going to ask this question on EVERY mopar site out there on how to cut up a perfectly good SE because you want a rallye...its getting old man...

Wow does that look awesome!

Now why on earth do people want to go and tear out those rear window plugs and bastardize a car that can look like this! This is WAY better than the standard 73/74 b body vinyl roof where it looks like the factory ran out of vinyl and a lot of extra trim lying around. Those roofs just don't look right too me...this on the other hand looks bad ***!

Axel are you going to ask this question on EVERY mopar site out there on how to cut up a perfectly good SE because you want a rallye...its getting old man...

First. I was what 14 at the time. Second. At the time YES i was going to. Because I legitly wanted to do that. Third. stop reading my stuff then. Old news. Not interested any more. If the questions seriously piss you off that bad then dont read anything posted by me FROM YEARS AGO.

Hate to say it but HIS post is over a year old too lol ...just sayin

PS I was thinking about converting my SE too, but after looking into it it was just way to cost prohibitive up her in rustanada. lol

This may be an old post, But that Charger is one great looking car! Those wheels go fantastic with that color combo!

I never get tired of looking at that pic.

"I never get tired of looking at that pic."

No problem believing that, its an amazing car! Look at the vehicles out there on the road next to that Charger lol.. I wonder how many going by even knows what it is. :)

None of those cars are newer than late 90's.

...and the Charger looks like it has bias ply tires on it.

90s style cars.. I really never thought in the 80s that as much as i disliked the body styles and then the more skinny, longer type head lights and tail lights that by the time 2000 rolled around they actually had more of a style then now.. Against my ideas my wife just bought a newer (2011) Merc Malanda, Malanta, something like that which looks like a box with wheels on it. No, im not saying these cars in the picture looks good, but any of them looks more like a automobile then that Merc!

Hopefully mine will look like this when done (maybe without the Dodge sticker).

There has been one on ebay that I seen for the past few years that looked simular to this one. 4speed too if I recall.

Auto Transport Service
Back