• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73' fender compatibility for a Satellite

Salden Hund

Local time
10:52 PM
Reaction score
Basically, I'm desperate to know if any other fenders from say, belvAdere or charger will weld to my 73 satellite!?!? It's impossible to find pressed aftermarket and satellites are hard to come by fOr me. Any helps appreciated

/r

i need a d-side fender too...nearly impossible to find local :0/

74 Sat is the only other year that will work.

Someone on this board is selling a pair of fiberglass fenders, and at a reasonable price.
Size will cost ya on shipping, but weight should be much better than steel.

71/72 may bolt on, but bumper won't work and body lines won't match.

Charger also will bolt on, but body lines will be worse and bumper and hood are way different.

Are we talking quarter or fender because there are several fenders laying around here.

Well I may just need a patch for the quarters but front fenders should be replaced. YY1, thanks for the insight. I'll have a look for them.

There's also a bunch on ebay key words "74 roadrunner used"

I was just lookin at the fenders on ebay...all I can say is wow they want some serious cash for some.of those fenders.

The fenders are a little easier than rear quarters. I have been looking for a good right quarter for awhile. I found a guy with an nos pair but they were to much for me $2400 for the pair. I have a pair of nos fenders and a right door.

I have a NICE set off of a 73 road runner. Check my recently posted ad. NOS grille and headlight bezels available as well. items are located in Cicero Il

Auto Transport Service
Back