• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '74 440 4-spd Rallye

Status
Not open for further replies.

EccentricMagpies

Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a 1974 Rallye Charger. The car is originally a small block 360 4 speed car. Motor is long gone and hasn't been on the road since the mid 80's.

The car is mostly all there. Bulge hood, machine gun exhaust tips, swaybars, etc...
Currently with a 440, possibly the original 4 speed transmission and the 8-3/4. Fender-tag indicates a 3:55 sure-grip was factory.

Car is yellow with black interior and has the V21 package.

Car has fender tag and I have a title.
Asking $3400

If interested. I have a rebuilt 1974 360 'J' coded motor which is originally from a charger
I would include this along with a pair of new Tabco quarters, fenders, doors and trunk lid.
Asking $5200

Wisconsin

http://s938.photobucket.com/user/EccentricMagpies/library/Second 74 Charger?sort=3&page=5

Hi just happened to read your ad, and was wondering if you were intrested in selling the 360 by it self, if you still have it? Thanks scott.

Hi just happened to read your ad, and was wondering if you were intrested in selling the 360 by it self, if you still have it? Thanks scott.

I just might. The car is pending sale and he chose not to do the motor+parts. What are you thinking of using it for? I have a '69 dart minus a motor that I need something for and would consider this.

I just might. The car is pending sale and he chose not to do the motor+parts. What are you thinking of using it for? I have a '69 dart minus a motor that I need something for and would consider this.

I would use to to replace the 360 in my 73 roadruner that has a slight rod Knock, depending on the heads I have a killer set of X heads to go on. pulled the 340 in it years ago for a stroker build, still have it never got around to finnish it, the 360 in the car now was supposed to just be temporary but 7 years latter, 6 years stationed to Japan 3 kids you know the deal.

Car is sold. (thanks FBBO for the ad)
Parts are available and I'll place an ad under parts area eventually.

Also, I plan to keep the motor for 2 reasons.
I have a non-number matching motor in my '74 black rallye. This motor might be appealing if I ever sold the car.
I still need a SB motor for my Dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back