• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 833 4 speed B/E Trans with plus shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster440

Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
833 4-speed trans (23 spline). Hurst Comp Plus shifter & kit to fit B Body without console. Shift handle has been modified to fit D 100 dodge pickup. 750.00 for the trans 450.00 for the shifter/kit (fork not included). 1000.00 if purchased together plus shipping from Maryland.

833 Trans #1.JPG 833 Trans #2.JPG 833 Trans #3.JPG 833 Trans #5.JPG 833 Trans #6.JPG 833 Trans #7.JPG Shifter.jpg Shifter #2.jpg

Do you know what this transmission came from originally? What is the part number on the fork?
I don't know what vehicle the trans came out of but it is a 69/70 B/E body model. The fork does not have a number on it but I used it when the trans was installed in my 74 D100 pickup.

833 4-speed trans (23 spline). Hurst Comp Plus shifter & kit to fit B Body without console. Shift handle has been modified to fit D 100 dodge pickup. 750.00 for the trans 450.00 for the shifter/kit (fork not included). 1000.00 if purchased together plus shipping from Maryland.

View attachment 1221244 View attachment 1221245 View attachment 1221246 View attachment 1221249 View attachment 1221250 View attachment 1221251 View attachment 1221253 View attachment 1221259
Sale pending on the shifter

I don't know what vehicle the trans came out of but it is a 69/70 B/E body model. The fork does not have a number on it but I used it when the trans was installed in my 74 D100 pickup.
I believe that the transmission was out of a 1970 Hamtramck (0B stamping) built car, most likely from a Challenger and Barracuda which were built there that year. I think the price is reasonable IMO, especially for the owner who has this car. Thanks for posting the VIN stamping picture, and good luck in selling.

I believe that the transmission was out of a 1970 Hamtramck (0B stamping) built car, most likely from a Challenger and Barracuda which were built there that year. I think the price is reasonable IMO, especially for the owner who has this car. Thanks for posting the VIN stamping picture, and good luck in selling.
Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.
You're welcome, and hope it sells. If you haven't already, you might want to post this on the For E Bodies Only web page. This might be the numbers matching transmission that a person with a Cuda or Challenger might be looking for.

You're welcome, and hope it sells. If you haven't already, you might want to post this on the For E Bodies Only web page. This might be the numbers matching transmission that a person with a Cuda or Challenger might be looking for.
Thanks. I didn't realize there was an E body web page.

Thanks. I didn't realize there was an E body web page.
You're welcome. One thing to note is that I discovered on the Hamtramck Registry site that they also built Dusters at the Hamtramck plant. So this engine might be from a Duster 340.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back