• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bit of music for your listening pleasure....

Two great bands and two great songs, thanks for posting!

Always kinda dug that Mungo Jerry tune whenever I heard it. Never knew who the artist was or even what the name of the song was though lol, Thanks for sharing!

LOL....don't know which is more annoying. The first one, or the Soul-Train happening.

That is probably in the top-5 of my most hated songs. LOL

That is probably in the top-5 of my most hated songs. LOL
When that song came out it was a bit of a change from what the rotation was at one of the very few radio stations we had back then and the girls liked it too :) For some dumb reason Houston was slow to get a decent variety of radio stations in the early 70's....

Let me squeeze this one in here....

The HOOK is and was a severely underrated band I always thought. I'm not a huge fan of their disco stuff but damn they had some hits! Check out some of the videos while they were on Shel Silverstiens boat on you tube, holy better life through chemistry! And yes Shel Silverstien (the famous children's poet )wrote a lot of the songs with them

The HOOK is and was a severely underrated band I always thought. I'm not a huge fan of their disco stuff but damn they had some hits! Check out some of the videos while they were on Shel Silverstiens boat on you tube, holy better life through chemistry! And yes Shel Silverstien (the famous children's poet )wrote a lot of the songs with them

Check out my post about them here.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...-turned-back-on-dammit.107906/#post-910405377

Auto Transport Service
Back