• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A/G conversion

70RRunner

Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys,hope i can get some feedback here.I have a 70 Roadrunner coded N96,but with a reg bulge hood.I want to put the A/G back on it,and was considering the AMD insert option,since the car is all painted and that might save trying to match paint on a whole new AMD A/G hood or a real one if i can get one.Has anyone done this or know anyone who has?Is there any difference between the reg and A/G hood on the underside as far as brackets for the A/G stuff?A couple of guys have said just find the original hood,but would like more feedback,if possible.Thanks

I have a new dynacore (I think Dynacore made it) through year one for my 69 charger and all the bracing underneath is identical to the original. Best 700 bucks I ever spent.
HTH
Bob

Am hoping someone tried the insert and how it worked.If i cant find a nice original for reasonable,i will go for the AMD hood.Gary

Auto Transport Service
Back