• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AAR Cuda magnesium Trans Am wheels?

sxarnold

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
I picked up some items for a build and purchased what I thought were Ford Boss 302 magnesium mini-lite wheels. Turns out a local Trans Am expert says they are AAR Cuda magnesium mini-lite wheels with the extra holes for mounting a lug retainer plate. Mopar only? Are there any AAR Cuda T/A restoration experts on here that can verify or may be interested in them? They are not yet delivered so no pictures. Kinda seems wrong to put them on the Ford if legit as there cannot be many sets around. Just looking for information but could be interested in selling when they are in-hand.

never herd of it, I am curious, to see what's the deal
sorry don't know & not in the market either
learn something new here daily

Popcorn The Stig Eating.gif

I picked up some items for a build and purchased what I thought were Ford Boss 302 magnesium mini-lite wheels. Turns out a local Trans Am expert says they are AAR Cuda magnesium mini-lite wheels with the extra holes for mounting a lug retainer plate. Mopar only? Are there any AAR Cuda T/A restoration experts on here that can verify or may be interested in them? They are not yet delivered so no pictures. Kinda seems wrong to put them on the Ford if legit as there cannot be many sets around. Just looking for information but could be interested in selling when they are in-hand.

You might want to try posting over on the FEBO site too, and at and this E body site.....http://www.cuda-challenger.com

Swede Savage

70 Cuda AAR #42 Trans Am Swede Savage #1.jpg

The magnesium Mini Lite wheels featured the spring loaded lug retainers to speed pit stops.
dsc_0065_01-640x480.jpg

they were aftermarket and used by Ford, Chevy, AMC and Mopar on the SCCA circuit in that time period. hell , you could get them for BMW and other makes as well. just Google mini lite

Auto Transport Service
Back