• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alan Colmes won't be down for breakfast

He didn't seam like a bad guy but was clearly delusional, made some of the dumbest arguments trying to defend the obvious. Still don't wish that on anybody.

Wow! R I P. Fox News found the ugliest liberal they could to have on with the gorgeous blondes - for contrast.

Use to love watching Hannity make Coles look like an absolute moron.

I used to think he was simple riding Hannity coattail.
Now I think FNC did well by finding the absolutely most stupid libtard to contrast their views.
Anyway, 1 less libtard. I'll drink to that

RIP-

I always assumed his role he was hired to make Hannity look smart. Kind of like Penn and Teller. Not sure he ever really achieved that mission no matter how much stupid stuff he said.

Plus he was one squirrely lookin cat, musta been paid to take that kinda beatin also. RIP

Wow... that's sad. I disagreed with pretty much everything he stood for, and thought he was a liberal fool, but he seemed to be a genuinely good person. Unlike many leftist fascists. Condolences to his family, R.I.P.

Wow... that's sad. I disagreed with pretty much everything he stood for, and thought he was a liberal fool, but he seemed to be a genuinely good person. Unlike many leftist fascists. Condolences to his family, R.I.P.

RIP - I agree with Wile. And 66 with a "brief" illness - lymphoma is really sad. I don't wish that even on a liberal......

The good ones go early, but the real dolts like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, Al Frankin, etc seem to live forever......

The good ones go early, but the real dolts like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, Al Frankin, etc seem to live forever......
Don't forget the Clintons

Auto Transport Service
Back