• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE AMK Engine Master Hardware Fastener Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a Master Engine Hardware Kit for the 69 to 71 440 Six Pack configuration. This kit contains the fasteners to attach items like the air cleaner, carb, idle solenoid, choke, crank pulley and damper, distributor, exhaust manifolds, exhaust pipes, fan, fan clutch, fuel pump, heat shroud, heat tubes, ignition coil, intake manifold, oil pump, oil pan, throttle cable, timing cover, valve covers, water neck, water pump and housing, and etc. This kit contains 165 pieces and features many NOS and reproduction items to detail the engine to OE specs. No need to hunt down used rusty bolts that are fatigued and need to be refinished for show quality results. This kit lists for $230 and I am asking $185. Shipping will be from 30143. I also have various other engine and chassis kits available as well.

Im interested in the fastener kit
If you can give me a call or text later
Wondering if you will do $190 shipped to 14519
Thanks, Andy 5857349969

I have a Master Engine Hardware Kit for the 69 to 71 440 Six Pack configuration. This kit contains the fasteners to attach items like the air cleaner, carb, idle solenoid, choke, crank pulley and damper, distributor, exhaust manifolds, exhaust pipes, fan, fan clutch, fuel pump, heat shroud, heat tubes, ignition coil, intake manifold, oil pump, oil pan, throttle cable, timing cover, valve covers, water neck, water pump and housing, and etc. This kit contains 165 pieces and features many NOS and reproduction items to detail the engine to OE specs. No need to hunt down used rusty bolts that are fatigued and need to be refinished for show quality results. This kit lists for $230 and I am asking $185. Shipping will be from 30143. I also have various other engine and chassis kits available as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back