• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any ideas what these rockers are? Blue anodized and NO MARKINGS

rhorton

Local time
10:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

I just bought a 1964 belvedere post car and Its got a solid flat tappet in it. I want to put a hydraulic roller in it, and I pulled the valve covers and I can't figure out what these rockers are. they have NO MARKINGS on them. Anybody know?

image1.JPG image2.JPG

They look like Mopar performance. I believe they were made by Crane. Had them on my small block for years with .550/.570" lift solid cam. Never an issue.
Doug

Not saying that they are, but I had a set of Proform,blue no markings. Might be.That is my guess.

Looks like Proform, I'd start shopping for good ones! Anytime the brand isn't clearly marked it's time to look elsewhere. I installed a set that looked identical on my current motor but they failed the contact pattern test miserably, put Comp magnum rockers on and what do you know.... perfect pattern.

Just in that picture alone they look way off but it could be the angle or pic?

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back