• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anybody else into cryptocurrency?

tjgp360

Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Its been a while since i been back! for the past 6 months or so i have been trading crypto like crazy!
nano
tron
bytecoin
...etc

is anyone else on the forum invested?

And for those that remember some of the more popular "passive income investments", i just found this
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x104c9658ce586ab02cae724c308cd12c60174fbf , it seems to be working well right now.

PS: i still have that 78-79 Cordoba im parting, will accept crypto

Last edited:
I have no idea what your even talking about, sounds like currency from the planet Krypton?:realcrazy:

Its been a while since i been back! for the past 6 months or so i have trading been crypto like crazy!
nano
tron
bytecoin
...etc

is anyone else on the forum invested?

And for those that remember some of the more popular "passive income investments", i just found this
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x104c9658ce586ab02cae724c308cd12c60174fbf , it seems to be working well right now.

PS: i still have that 78-79 Cordoba im parting, will accept crypto

No but I would think if I was trading it I would know that it is not Bytecoin but Bitcoin....

EDIT FB is right so sorry I guess there is more fake currencies than I thought...

Last edited:
No but I would think if I was trading it I would know that it is not Bytecoin but Bitcoin....

i would almost bet there is one called bitcoin and another bytecoin
they have so many of them now
litecoin is one he didn't even list.
people dabble with the newer alternative ones as bitcoin prices are insane.

the time to invest in them has passed
just like any good ponzi scheme
if you didn't get in early you are screwed

It's all fake money & a big pyramid scheme. Sure, some people are making money....for now. When the bubble bursts for each of these new-wave phony-baloney "currencies", they aint worth squat.

Wanna buy some Monopoly money or Geoffrey dollars? I'll sell you it 50% off of face value. What a deal!

money1-1.jpg

xYrL4cK.jpg

Dealing in shitcoin here

Screenshot_20180329-095318.jpg

I'm not at all familiar with it, but I wouldn't touch it. I tend to agree with the previous posters. Sounds like a dangerous gamble to me.

Printing money daily

20160308_171620.jpg

I believe crypto currency is much like Apple, Facebook and Amazon stock.. The ship has already sailed.
I bought some bitcoins in 2011 for $13.00. in 2015 when they hit $1500 I sold 2 coins and bought 60 etherum coins. When Ethereum hit $1k last year and bitcoin hit $15k last year I sold all of them.

I believe crypto currency is much like Apple, Facebook and Amazon stock.. The ship has already sailed.
I bought some bitcoins in 2011 for $13.00. in 2015 when they hit $1500 I sold 2 coins and bought 60 etherum coins. When Ethereum hit $1k last year and bitcoin hit $15k last year I sold all of them.
Nice !

He's a winner!! cause if you seen the crypto market now it nothing but bear... alt coins doing a little but that happens when bitcoin pulls back always... I consolidated all my alt coins to straight bitcoin swing trading daily :)

So all I have to do is make up some phony cyber money name, then market that currency and people will buy it. Seems crazy.

So all I have to do is make up some phony cyber money name, then market that currency and people will buy it. Seems crazy.

Value is something that is preceived
So if someone think's that any item is
Worth something it will always have a value
What that value really is worth
Can be up for debate

So make some bull **** up
Give it a value
And Hope other idiots agree with you
That it what it boils down to.

Auto Transport Service
Back