• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone ever see this sticker before?

Siren

Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a 1967 Dodge Coronet that's supposedly a Mr Norms car that was raced until 1969. After being rolled in 1970 and stored I purchased it recently and here I am at the start. Breaking car down I found a sticker on the rear end and I am curious if anyone can help identify some info about the product and company behind it. I believe it says Genuine Carrera Wheelie Bars.
I'm trying to trace as much history and information I can and this looked interesting. Couple picstures of the car too of how I picked it up.
Thanks
Brian

IMG_1400.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like it survived the roll nice enough, what are your plans for her.
Sorry I have no info on the sticker but someone here might.

What a riot! That is a treasure sure enough!

"rear endangered"?

Looks like it survived the roll nice enough, what are your plans for her.
Sorry I have no info on the sticker but someone here might.

Just found a roller for some parts. Plan to bring her back. Clean title in hand. Just waiting for Chrysler to get back to me. They say they possibly have some paper work on it. Just want to try and confirm as much as I can on it.

What a riot! That is a treasure sure enough!

"rear endangered"?
She came in some parts but it's mostly all there from what we can tell so far. It seemed to roll nice. A lot in good shape.

That roof , a & b pillars sure look pretty straight for a roll over.?.?.?
Nice find and good save!

Do you know if Mr Morm bought the rolling race chassis or was it originally a completed car?

Do you know if Mr Morm bought the rolling race chassis or was it originally a completed car?
I should know shortly from Chrysler what dealer it was sent to. So I hope I can at least get that figured out. I was told it was sold a completed car at grand Spaulding dodge.

Just curious. At that time Chrysler sold many rolling chassis with non road titles especially after epa fuel rulings started taking affect in 72.
Chassis from Chrysler, drivetrain and suppension from direct connection and go racing with none of the political bull. Many where sold to Petty Enterprises and became stock cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back