• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with Carolina Machine Engines?

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
I'm still not ready, and I have received a couple of great referrals, so I'm just asking. Richie has been very good about responding to questions and getting back to me.
Looking for a stroker RB 6bbl 91-93 octane, TF 240 heads, and likely a 150-200 HP spray plate NO2 system. 600+ torque and close to 600HP without spray.
Thanks.
http://www.cmengines.com/

A member here,(ibsorgn),had his motor done by them and I believe he was quite happy with it. I corresponded with him for a while and kept in touch for a time. I know that he moved and hasn't been on this site since last November. You could try to PM him but if he's not logging on he wouldn't see it. I spoke to him a few months ago and I have his email. If you like, PM me an I will contact him for you.

I have read mixed reviews about them but have nothing first hand.
this might get interesting..

I'm the fellow that multimops mentioned. Be happy to give you my experiences with CME. Have a post in here that you may want to read about the processes I went through in choosing a motor and builder and why I elected not to do it myself.

Contact me if you are really serious.

Last edited:
Great thread.
I can't seem to play the video.
Any chance you can upload it to YouTube and copy the link to this thread?

Auto Transport Service
Back