• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know if RT garage is still open for business?

JohnEngland

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
Is RT Garage still open for business. Trying to contact them. Left a message and no return call?

My Belvedere was in their hands at one time. Not sure when but before I bought it. It has their Rev-N-Nator ICU/rev-limiter mounted in the glove box. Would like to know what engine mods they might have done while they had it but have never tried to contact them. Their website is still up on the web, maybe can find other contact info there? The R/T Garage - Mopar Restoration and Performance Services in Belle Plaine, MN & Home of the REV-N-NATOR

Rev-N-Nator (3).JPG

My Belvedere was in their hands at one time. Not sure when but before I bought it. It has their Rev-N-Nator ICU/rev-limiter mounted in the glove box. Would like to know what engine mods they might have done while they had it but have never tried to contact them. Their website is still up on the web, maybe can find other contact info there? The R/T Garage - Mopar Restoration and Performance Services in Belle Plaine, MN & Home of the REV-N-NATOR

View attachment 1321870
Is that box mounted in the glove box? And you bought the car from them?

Is that box mounted in the glove box? And you bought the car from them?

Yes it is. And no, the car and the seller I bought it from in 2021 were in Livermore, CA. No connection to R/T Garage. Here's another pic:

Rev-N-Nator (1).JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back