• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone looking for a demon?? Only one requirement..

$129k

it's a $82k car & a $1 per option for the 3-4 options

must have thought he was making an investment

they may very well end up being worth that, not yet
not unless you're impatient as hell, have to have it know type
that has more $$ than he knows what to do with...

cool car thou

Can't stand the spats/flares....look like afterthoughts to me.

I think I could find a few other old Mopars to buy before that ..

That's cheap compared to the one on c.L. in town here I think he wanted 150,000

It's also less than the one that hammered at Mecum last weekend for $135k.

(napa county)
garage kept in Las Vegas, NV...

If you really want one you will pay , when your rich your usually not very car smart! I'd go for a nice srt8 and dump another $25-30 K into it and pull same kind of power without the stupid fender flares. We had a demon at our last show no one bothered to look at it guy was a dick (his **** didn't stink kinda guy) a buddy of mine had his supercharged srt8 there trying to sell it he's board of it car put a smidgen under 1000hp to the rear wheels when it got dinoed a month back (it was a twin turbo setup but he couldn't get the power fast enough he said . Anyway s my buddy offered a legit race at the track title for title ! Guy didn't know what to do he shut up after that! Last I heard no response but after there talk the demon left the show. His buddy right behind him in his new viper (he stalled out ) god it was funny!

Only an hour from me. Hey I will hold it at my house for you until you come get it..only requirement is letting me drive it until you come and get it. Lol
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/2018-dodge-demon-challenger/6461340502.html
I should o&order one but I can’t drive what I own now. It’s so much money as we get older and I am thinking of retiring but the fixed income bothers me. I still have+my SRT8 1st year and love it and don’t want to sale it for the Demon, I Guess I’m to,late as I’m not paying this price.

that is the best looking one I have scene yet!! that is a lot of money and a lot of car.

Auto Transport Service
Back