• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone running a 66 charger gauge cluster in there coronet

Moparstyle

Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about 66 charger gauge cluster in my 66 coronet i know the dashes are close but different has any of you guys done this

I considered it but after speaking with Jim Rodebaugh one of the most knowledgeable people I've meet on 66/67 dodges I decided against it. Basically to do it you need the entire charger dash. The hole for the charger is larger. I am currently working up a mold to build coronet clustet blanks out of carbon fiber. Hope to have it worked out in a couple of months. If it works out i will begin selling them. I am flattening the gauge face area so that aftermarket gages will fit flush.

I considered it but after speaking with Jim Rodebaugh one of the most knowledgeable people I've meet on 66/67 dodges I decided against it. Basically to do it you need the entire charger dash. The hole for the charger is larger. I am currently working up a mold to build coronet clustet blanks out of carbon fiber. Hope to have it worked out in a couple of months. If it works out i will begin selling them. I am flattening the gauge face area so that aftermarket gages will fit flush.[/QThanks for the info I appreciate it

Auto Transport Service
Back