• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone used the new 70 style seat frames sold by OER?

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
My original seats are worn but still quite serviceable... But I ordered new covers and foam with plans to recover them... But now I'm thinking I might buy a set of frames and save the complete set of seats for another project.... But I haven't seen anyone post about the new seat frames... Do the fit? Are they flimsy? Any feedback at all? Positive? Negative?

Thanks for any input..

Would you happen to have a link? I need all new interior parts for mine, and I can't seem to find anywhere making repop frames! Plenty of covers and buns, but zero hard parts. :(

Interesting. I assume they work for b body with the right covers and tracks?

If PG Classic sells them, there’s a
20% OFF your order, available exclusively from April 26 - May 1, 2024.
To unlock your discount, simply enter the code SPR2624 during checkout.

Bought one... Summit says it should ship May 14th. Will update with the perceived quality once it arrives. :)

(of course, I still need buns, covers, and tracks for both sides AND all of that for the rear bench, too, but hey baby steps or whatever...) :D

Auto Transport Service
Back