• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

autozone commercial

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
aimed at women, of course......

lady complains car is starting "slow"

woman employee tests battery and informs her that her battery "just needs a charge" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Would have been better if little Jimmy had a soccer ball with him.

Maybe it should have gone like this:

The infamous "Car won't start?" Check your oil...LOL

1700666133684.png

Last edited:
aimed at women, of course......

lady complains car is starting "slow"

woman employee tests battery and informs her that her battery "just needs a charge" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That's better than most customers I know.
Their stuff barely cranks over, but starts..
" Everything's fine!!! "

Standing in line at a Walmart
auto department register....
"Mam, what seems to be the problem
with your car?"
"It won't start"
"What's the year, make and model?
"It's blue"

Last edited:
My girlfriend was driving the Promaster van and the check engine light came on, she pulled int Mavis tire and the female employee plugged the tester in and said it needs a catalytic converter. Girlfriend called me and I told her it didn't and to do her errands and the light will shut off by the time she's done. It's the O2 sensor getting cranky because the weather's getting cold, I also explained they work on commission.

Qualified help is harder to find than ever.
Why? What is to blame?
How much of it can be from two generations of entitlement mentality?
How much can be blamed on employees having no loyalty due to the very real existence of corporate mindsets that put profit over loyalty to valued employees?
I don’t know. I’d love to see a variety of opinions on this.
If a dedicated worker invests themself in a company only to get laid off to increase stock prices, (self checkout, anyone?) why should any employee be loyal?
If a company takes the time to train and nurture inexperienced employees that jump ship the moment they get offered more money,where is the incentive for that company to invest in training?

I was merely pointing out that if your battery needs a charge; it either needs to be replaced, or your car has a charging issue........ your battery never just "needs a charge"........

saw another commercial, probably for home owners insurance...... where plumbing sprung a leak from an unsoldered copper fitting :rolleyes:

you can assess how stupid society has become just by watching advertising targeted for the masses

Today a Home Depot employee working in the fasteners aisle told me 5/16-24 wasn’t fine thread.

I recently went to a newly opened Autozone store by my home. I wanted some new wiper blades. This kid sounded like he knew everything there was to know about his products. So - while I was a bit more than shocked at the price - which he explained to me(?). I purchased a set. Went home and checked Amazon - less than half the price for the exact same blades. So I went to return those from Autozone. Different young dude - Treated me like I was some sort of traitorous sludge. Needed my drivers license plus another form of ID. When I questioned him he told me that’s how it’s done - SOP for all retailers these days. So I say “First off I bought these yesterday and I have the receipt right here. Secondly Im not a shut in that doesnt know how others process returns - he should get out a little more often.” He was a clearly offended gen whatever - probably his first job. I thanked him for my credit card return and let him know I was unlikely to ever darken their door again - if for no other reason their prices were ridiculous. All this from a young punk that likely buys 95% of his stuff online - trying to tell me how the world turns these days….. I almost put him over my knee and spanked him …..

Why? What is to blame?
How much can be blamed on employees having no loyalty due to the very real existence of corporate mindsets that put profit over loyalty to valued employees?
If a dedicated worker invests themself in a company only to get laid off to increase stock prices, (self checkout, anyone?) why should any employee be loyal?
If a company takes the time to train and nurture inexperienced employees that jump ship the moment they get offered more money,where is the incentive for that company to invest in training?
Some of this insanity come from the shop managers. Multi Million dollar buildings and mechanics are TOLD NOTHING gets out with just a sticker everything could use wipers, shocks, battery, Antifreeze flush, alignment etc.

Why? What is to blame?

I'll throw my hat in the ring as professional observer.
I don't know how far back it goes.
But, when women began to vote, then bars, then driving, then working fancy jobs, sometime around late 90s~early 2000s, kids were governed by the mothers (as were the fathers) on how special the kids were. Unfortunately, all this created was pussy whipped Dad's ... and kids running the show.
Society ruined.
The end.

Auto Transport Service
Back