• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avocado Green

Gus

Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
i like to see a pic. of a car in Avocado Green . my 1968 GTX came that color but was repainted, i like to see how it looks on a car.........thanks Gus

Is your code FF-1, or TT-1 on your 68 Plymouth?

avocado gtx.jpg

That is the color of my avatar,as my charger is TT1. pm me with an email, and I'll send a picture of my 68' charger. It is the original shade from new.
I was able to down load here, a miracle!

Attachments

• P1010324.JPG
    P1010324.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 520
  • P1010326.JPG
    P1010326.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 550
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 748
You are welcome! I have an FF1 68 GTX as an example here as well, but it needs a resto, so the paint is in poor shape.
TT1 is a nicer shade, GG1 I think is the best,as it appears to turn black at night.

Is that what they call "baby **** green"?

My brother had one brand new back in the day that was that exact color. I always thought he could have picked a more dramatic color for such a beautiful car. Not knocking it - just not loving it. A none of my business opinion...... Pick what you like!

ouch! sorry, green back then was big, and it still is to me. that's all that matters.

Put a gold metallic in it and some dice hanging from the mirror... I like the green mopars.. very 70's ...

Sorry. All the bashes against late b bodies have hardened me.
That's alright, no offense taken. I don't bash any B bodies early or late model, and I like all the late B bodies, regardless of color. My son has a B5 Blue 74' Satellite, and I drive a 77' Cordoba regularly. I would like to find a nice 71'-74 charger roller, as I have an original 1974' HP 440 forged crank engine from a Charger R/T looking for a home.

Keep the green cars coming thats exactly the colour i will paint mine when at that stage that tt-1 looks awsome

Actually the green charger was nice it was my brother I didn't like........:blob1:

Maybe your brother knew my Sisters? I still can't put up with them,,,I'll post my Green Demon next! HA HA

That is a beautiful 68. It looks like that just rolled off of the showroom floor.

Auto Transport Service
Back