• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Buy Thieves BUSTED!

Wow... and the sad thing is that some people feel they're entitle to steal and can't fathom the reason why someone would stop them.

My middle son works at a local Best Buy and thievery happen almost daily. The have a full time monitor watching dozens of cameras and they are sizing people up out in the parking lot as soon as they pull up. Cars with blacked out windows and out of state plates (when they can see them) are suspicious. Also, when people get out of the car at staggered times or those that split up are immediately suspect. Their professional security is on top of them before they enter the store and watching every move the make.

________ people immediately make me suspicious.
Like the ones in the story.

I had a 99% chance at guessing their race before I read their names. 100% After.

Idiots, they should of used a stroller for twins, they could have stole twice as much.

I'm reminded of the "bait car" series on justice channel. It's a comedy to watch stupid people trying to be clever. Some even think they can get away with a car they think may be set up to catch them.
The cameras and audio in the cars they steal catch great expressions as the car stops running and the doors lock.

Last edited:
My middle son works at a local Best Buy and thievery happen almost daily. The have a full time monitor watching dozens of cameras and they are sizing people up out in the parking lot as soon as they pull up. Cars with blacked out windows and out of state plates (when they can see them) are suspicious. Also, when people get out of the car at staggered times or those that split up are immediately suspect. Their professional security is on top of them before they enter the store and watching every move the make.
That sounds like profiling..... Good.

Say what you want.
Profiling people is safer than not profiling them.

That sounds like profiling..... Good.

My son in law was a store security guy years ago and has plenty of stories to tell.
Without "profiling" the task of catching the crooks would be impossible. The crooks cannot act like the general public because if they did they would not be able to steal. -Duh-

I have been through incoming international flights many times. What impressed me the most are those I had to pass last before being allowed access to the street. They were a group that were there to "profile"--That was their job.
One time I looked right in the eyes of a customs guy and could instantly feel his sizing me up. (I recall this time because of an odd sense I felt from him that is hard to explain other than he was very good at his task). I passed him and looked back to see this guy stop another man behind me that was made to stop and empty his bags on the floor. I looked at that guy and saw nothing that I would have thought to be out of the ordinary.
I am sure and believe that "profiling" is essential. It helps move the masses.
If --for example--"profiling" were to be banned as a part of law enforcement training what would be left?
Maybe we would be left with just crime clean-up crews.

Last edited:
Watch the eyes and the body language. Involuntary responses to stress like reddening of the ears, micro movements of eyelids, sweat, short strides, tense musculature. Some one who is innocent will not have these issues.

Watch the eyes and the body language. Involuntary responses to stress like reddening of the ears, micro movements of eyelids, sweat, short strides, tense musculature. Some one who is innocent will not have these issues.
If post #7 does not apply... proceed to post #17

I like the loss prevention guy in the yellow shirt.

Nice grill on that one douchebag...

almost nothing worse than a thief...
except an inner-shitty repeat offending thief...

3 more losers

Auto Transport Service
Back