• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

birthday thread

polywideblock

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
didn't know if we had one or not , anyway
shout out to pops67gtx and mopars and missiles
happy birthday

Happy B - day boys. How does it feel to be millennials in the midst of all us baby boomers?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!!!! GOING TO BLOOMINGTON GUN SHOW THIS MORNING TO PICK UP MY NEW HENRY COWBOY RIFLE-THEN FAMOUS DAVES FOR BARB Q
GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY BEEN A GREAT 64 SHORT YEARS!!!!! POPS (IN ILLINOIS)

Happy Birthday fellers!!!
Enjoy yourselves, and remain appropriate for your age.....
Scratch that, do whatever trips your trigger

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY! IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL TO ME...BUT EVERYONE SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED FOR MAKING IT ANOTHER YEAR!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!!!! GOING TO BLOOMINGTON GUN SHOW THIS MORNING TO PICK UP MY NEW HENRY COWBOY RIFLE-THEN FAMOUS DAVES FOR BARB Q
GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY BEEN A GREAT 64 SHORT YEARS!!!!! POPS (IN ILLINOIS)

That is an amazing coincidence, I just got home from a local gun show myself. And I also bought a rifle!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Mopes. Yup, the hot BBQ pit is where I'll be spending my birthday....whole rack of poke ribs saturated in hot oklahoma sauce, some beef brisket, beans, slaw, mac n cheese, sweet potatoes pie, & peach cobbler

Happy Birthday to mmissile
Better late then never...

Happy Birthday Roadrunner.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back