• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bogart Racing Wheels making Super Trick Style Wheels

Not to hijack.....but these are the China made /Australian owned Centerline replicas....Wheels
These are street legal in Australia, the DOT clowns down here are pretty **** down here about wheel integrity.

I like Original Centerlines......Auto Drags and Pro Stocks.

20181104_101505.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 00-05-00 Instagram • Chats.png

Not to hijack.....but these are the China made /Australian owned Centerline replicas....Wheels
These are street legal in Australia, the DOT clowns down here are pretty **** down here about wheel integrity.

I like Original Centerlines......Auto Drags and Pro Stocks.

View attachment 1643007

View attachment 1643009
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Those wheels look perfect on your car, like brand new. I like the auto drags better.
I've got two sets of the prostocks, and six pairs of the auto drags in assorted sizes and backspace, and bolt patterns. (All california made).
Are the China made ones one piece or two?
Edit: eight pairs of auto drags.

Thanks for your kind words.... :thumbsup:

Here you go....

" Street Pro 007 Series are for the famous iconic look.

These classic muscle wheels are a one-piece Flow Form construction of lightweight aluminium designed for strength and function on the street or the strip. A brushed aluminium finish or a satin black adds to their timeless appeal.

Flow formed wheels have been made by applying pressure to the inner barrel of the wheel while it is spinning after the casting has taken place. This allows the wheel to be much lighter, stronger, have a greater resistance to shock and a higher load capacity when compared to a regular cast wheels.

Finished off with a clear satin coating for easy maintenance and meet all street legal requirements,Available in most sizes and offsets for your muscle car or hot-rod. "

Auto Drags have a cult following down here and have always been desirable.

Not that this is worth anything now but several years ago someone I used to know out in Southern California was trying to get a forged, one-piece Super Trick-style wheel on the market. They were called Trick Wheels and were actually awesome. It never really got off the ground though and he kind of disappeared. I have not talked to him in many years.

Trick Wheels

Not that this is worth anything now but several years ago someone I used to know out in Southern California was trying to get a forged, one-piece Super Trick-style wheel on the market. They were called Trick Wheels and were actually awesome. It never really got off the ground though and he kind of disappeared. I have not talked to him in many years.

Trick Wheels
I remember those. Beautiful wheels, imo WAY too expensive at the time. Now, rear double beadlock wheels are toutinely over $1000 each.

Yeah, 10-12 years ago $400/wheel was a lot. He was a one-man operation though and what he was trying to do without any corporate backing was probably cost prohibitive. He was always a bucks-down guy and tried all kinds of different hustles over the years most of which never panned out. It's too bad it didn't work out though, his ideas were good and I think he would have eventually sold a lot of wheels. I wanted a set but had Centerlines and could not justify the cost at the time. He made some really cool center caps too. He also wanted to do forged Motor Wheel Fly copies but obviously that never materialized either.

Bogart do both styles now but I prefer the 'Trick' versions. About two years ago I spoke to them about their Super Trick version, they would not commit to saying whether they were suitable for the street or not which essentially means they are not so they were not for me.

The chinese/Australian one piece centerlines could probably be altered with "bolts" instead of "rivets" and be made to look like supertricks, and be street legal and safe.
(Oops, marketing idea!)
Remember the street super tricks? What an awful wheel! Heavy, chromed steel hoop, guaranteed to rust, and fool nobody that they were supertricks.

Anyone here (besides the member who owns a pair) ever seen a Motor wheel Flea?
I sure haven't, but I know what they look like.

M.W. Fleas are solid face magnesium. Kinda weird looking if you ask me. Very few out there even when new.

Not a fan of the reissue Centerlines. The centers are fused to the outer hoops, there is a seam around the circumference.

I’m a front runner guy and have a few different sets. Except for the Centerlines I tend towards the more traditional 5 spoke or slot style though. I currently have a set of 15 x 4 Keystone Kustomags, 1970 Cragars on Stahl tires (still have 1970 air in them) and a pair of Fenton Gyros on my Duster.

I sold them years ago but at one point I owned a set of 15 x 4 magnesium American Racing straight spoke torq thrust from 1964. Wish I still had them.

M.W. Fleas are solid face magnesium. Kinda weird looking if you ask me. Very few out there even when new.

Not a fan of the reissue Centerlines. The centers are fused to the outer hoops, there is a seam around the circumference.

I’m a front runner guy and have a few different sets. Except for the Centerlines I tend towards the more traditional 5 spoke or slot style though. I currently have a set of 15 x 4 Keystone Kustomags, 1970 Cragars on Stahl tires (still have 1970 air in them) and a pair of Fenton Gyros on my Duster.

I sold them years ago but at one point I owned a set of 15 x 4 magnesium American Racing straight spoke torq thrust from 1964. Wish I still had them.
Many, many, MANY years ago, when I was in the Chaffey college auto tech program, we had a donated (by chevy) El Camino race car (it fell off a transporter on delivery, for some reason it couldn't be tagged)

It had real 15x4 magnesium American five spokes on it. I haven't seen (or maybe noticed ) any since.

Many, many, MANY years ago, when I was in the Chaffey college auto tech program, we had a donated (by chevy) El Camino race car (it fell off a transporter on delivery, for some reason it couldn't be tagged)

It had real 15x4 magnesium American five spokes on it. I haven't seen (or maybe noticed ) any since.

many yrs ago , i bought a pair of front runners from a guy , i`ll call my hemi mentor , was pretty well known in this area back then .
He said they were ''Fenton sharks'' , only ones I ever saw , and were so lite I could almost spin them on one fingur , never seen or heard tell of any since , i sold them to ??? when we went super tricks ------back in the day...

that's them , only the inside of my spokes were black . Best I remember , they were liter than my weld prostars are now.................... thanks
They sure don't LOOK light. They look like an aluminum center, with a chromed steel rim. If I remember right, my 15x3 (or 3.5, I forget which) supertrick fronts are 8 1/2 lbs ea.

Anyone here (besides the member who owns a pair) ever seen a Motor wheel Flea?
I sure haven't, but I know what they look like.
Yeah, those are mine. I've been collecting wheels for 40 years....and I have yet to see another pair[even in old pictures]. I bought the last front Flys that Gapp and Roush had. They didn't have Fleas. I don't think they were actually commercially available.

This was the only picture I've ever seen. It took me years to find it, knowing it was an actual old ad for Motor Wheel.

Motor Wheel Flea ad.jpg

They sure don't LOOK light. They look like an aluminum center, with a chromed steel rim. If I remember right, my 15x3 (or 3.5, I forget which) supertrick fronts are 8 1/2 lbs ea.
looks can be deceiving , maybe not the same as pictured ?? they were all aluminum...

I have only seen pics of the Fleas, I am a member on a Motor Wheel site and I think there have only been a set or two of fleas come up for sale. I run a set of old Monocoque Wheels on my race car.

72 roadrunner.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back