• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brake Flex Hose Part # ?

dodge68charger

Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys Just Wondering If Anyone Has A Part Number For The Rear Flex Hose at The Axle To The Hardline..

The Cars At The Shop And The Guys At The Auto Parts Store Cant Find Anything…

I Know They Are Online But Im In Canada . Too Long To Wait.

Thanks

I’m going to take a wild guess and say it’s a 1969 Road Runner based on his previous posts.

Sorry Guys Lol

It Was Getting Late Lol

Yup 1969 Road Runner. Thank You

Hopefully you don't have to get Roger to ship you one up from New Zealand like I did for the Bird!

Listed hose at Parts Monkey has the wrong threads at the axle block end... so don't order from them!
Right stuff hose FH85 shown that will work from National Moparts. This is the '70 hose.. '69's listing link in next post!
superbirdcleanup20182019 507.JPG
superbirdcleanup20182019 525.JPG
superbirdcleanup20182019 526.JPG

Last edited:
Do NOT order this one, H35017! Listed for '69 application with Parts Monkey. Male thread is wrong size for the Y block.
superbirdcleanup20182019 383.JPG

mr b, I'm working on a 62 Sport Fury. The hose thats on it relly gets stretched when lifted on the frame. What length of hose was the one you got from Advance? (BHA 19015) Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back