• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brit Mopar

YorkshireMopar

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello, all, from rainy England. Im a 49 year old Mopar fan from the best bit, North Yorkshire. Had a hi/po 66 Coronet for 10 years, sold it last year, and regretted it more or less straight away. Had a hankering for a 50s commercial. Imported a 59 GMC panelvan , and couldnt get on with it, too slooooow and agricultural for me. Now looking at returning to what i know is quality engineering , with speed MOPAR.. Any going for round $10,000 , let me know. Well thats all for now. Great site.

hi and welcome to the site ,yup there around you just have to keep your open :headbang:

Welcome! Nice to see you bringing some North American Muscle back home! My girlfriend is from Surrey... Hoping I get to visit England with her when she goes home someday

welcome to FBBO from way across the Pond, out in Northern Calif. foothills...

Hydragoon, have a wedding mabe next year in Toronto, will make it into a holiday trip for sure. Couple off weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome Budnick, Snakeyes and Rickster. Appreciate it.

Hydragoon, have a wedding mabe next year in Toronto, will make it into a holiday trip for sure. Couple off weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome Budnick, Snakeyes and Rickster. Appreciate it.

Well when your here for those couple weeks in the summer that might be a good time to keep your eyes open for your next Mopar!

Well when your here for those couple weeks in the summer that might be a good time to keep your eyes open for your next Mopar!

Welcome,
If the timing is right ,Moparfest in August is a " must" go to show,lots happening in the summer for car shows,cruise nights and events in Southern Ontario
http://www.moparfest.com/

069.jpgMy old Coronet:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

welcome from texas!! good luck on your future builds.

Auto Transport Service
Back