• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bucket seat mounting dimensions

forron

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
I’m adding bucket seats and console to my 64 Plymouth Fury and was wondering if anyone can give me the mounting bracket dimensions, side to side and front to back? That would be where the four mounting bolts go through the floor pan. Thanks for any help anyone might be able to give me

IMG_0630.jpeg

You posted in the wrong area, but on mine I just plunked the seat down an marked/ drilled the holes.

I don't know about older cars, but Dusters had recesses where the holes would be in the floor pan. Just didn't use the hole that a bench seat used. The reinforcement plates go on the inside bolt holes next to console and only 2 per bucket.

The front to back outer holes near the sill on 67 is the same bucket or bench.
The inner locations should have a indent in the pan like mentioned above you can see them from the bottom of the pan
My 67 had had those also.

When I did this on a 74 Duster the bench seat hole didn't line up with the 4 recessed dimples for the bucket track.

Auto Transport Service
Back