• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bucket seats what year??

Gobie

Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
image.jpg

Looking for seat covers I thought they were 68 rr but can’t find bucket seat covers any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited:
Where did you see bucket seat covers?
I know they got split bench

Damn it just saw that these were bench seat covers too. Sorry If you go to year one. They dont even have a bucket seat listing for 68. However the bench seats they offer have the same pattern as your bucket seat. You may have to get them custom made via your old covers.

Last edited:
Wonder if they're 68 Sport Satellite Legendary has buckets listed but no picture.

Its a shame I checked all over, Legendary, Year One, Classic Industries, PUI the only thing I can find with that pattern is the bench seat. Too bad you didnt live closer to Atlanta. My neighbor across the street could make those from your old pattern. In whatever color you choose.

He made these one off covers to flow with the rear seats. We had the old back seat cover but the 2 front seats were trashed. So he copied the rear seat pattern and brought it into the front buckets.
img_0653-jpg.jpg

img_0654-jpg.jpg

Yes I have looked all over for covers but got a quote of 500 to recover my buckets.. Yours look great!!

I had some time, so I did a little searching. Legendary has their design center, which shows the pattern and lets you choose the color for each section. I went through every mopar they offer and none had that pattern. Closest was the 1968 Superstock Darts and Cudas.

I then did Goole searches for images of 1966, 1967, and 1968 bucket seats, hoping to see SOMETHING that resembled those and didn't see anything that matched up. Is it possible someone had them reupholstered at sometime and did a different pattern.

Too bad, because I like that pattern!!

I ordered rear bench seat covers from classic that was identical to 68 rr

Auto Transport Service
Back