• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Bucket Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibsorgn

Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have just pulled the bucket seats from my 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring. Both seats have been recovered and are in very good shape (see pics below). Please message me if you have questions about fitment as I don't know if these seats are from this car (maybe a Plymouth Fury or Chrysler Cordiba) I would like to get $300 plus whatever the shipping costs are:

DSCN0452.JPG DSCN0453.JPG DSCN0454.JPG DSCN0455.JPG DSCN0456.JPG DSCN0457.JPG DSCN0458.JPG

Last edited:
hate to be the barrer of bad news those are not 72 satellite seats,the brackets look like from a van of 75-78 fury or charger.72 satellite seats also had plastic backs on them that cover the hinges.

hate to be the barrer of bad news those are not 72 satellite seats,the brackets look like from a van of 75-78 fury or charger.72 satellite seats also had plastic backs on them that cover the hinges.
No bad news but your helping to identify the seats, which I appreciate. If you have a guess just post it. I just pulled them from my car as I stated in my ad but maybe you didn't read that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back