• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Buldge hood for a 1970 Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparhoosier

Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am new here, well as far as posting. I have been reading the boards for about 6 months but this is my first post. Like the title says, I am looking for a real nice buldge hood with inserts, for a 1970 coronet. Not looking for a beat up one or rust bucket. Any reads would be appreciated.
Brian

brain,patti. live in Denison,texas,75020. have a real nice bulge hood for the car you have. had it for yrs and yrs. still has the inserts in the hood with no ISSUES AT ALL. olly problem with it is,the shipping if you are interested. my wife has a smart phone that I don`t know how to work as wellas she. will try to get some pics as soon as I can. just need an e-mail,patti

Hello "moparhoosier"
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum.
Brian, send us some pics of your car.
Sounds like you may have found your "hood"
Good luck and thank you for becoming a member.
"super-bee_ski"

Thanks for the response Thomas, I sent you a PM. Sorry for the delay was away with work but home now and you have mail!
Super bee, I will post some pics as soon as I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back