• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burned out (NOT burn out) Superbird at IAAI (For auction, not mine)

A little bit of movement on the pre-bidding

Screenshot_20240408-230118~3.png

I could keep you busy for a decade in my garage! I would have to hit the lottery big to pay your bill though!

I am the lottery.....

chain me to a charger, and slide me a bowl of food now and then....... pretty sure it's my destiny

oh, and a bucket, if it's not too much to ask

Last edited:
A friend of mine fixed a 68 Bee burned worse than that and the VIN plate and keys didnt melt in the fire, the steering column and and ignition lock melted away. The car fixed up just fine after a roof skin, doors and hood.

It sold for 67.5k including auction fee.
seems like a deal for a real deal SB
burnt or not

it can be done, think
"Six Million dollar man" we can make it (him) better faster stronger

like I said I'd do a resto-mods out of it, in heartbeat
ignore all the naysayers (GG types) VIN/Fender-tag readers
while I'd be driving a cool ride, for a reasonable price too
most of them will never have & will bitch about other, who do their whole lives

I am asking this because as much as I know about Mopars, I don't know Superbirds. If I have a very rusty 1970 Roadrunner with a very nice interior, is it the same? Will anybody know or will anybody care? I see lots of time with a sand blaster and at the trim shop. The other question is if there was somebody in there before me how good or bad was their metal work?

As Rodney says,My wife,she cooks so bad,the flies all chipped in and bought her a screen door! Lul!

Good Morning

We had been watching this car for a while and came across this forum talking about it, I wanted to let everyone know that we were the successful bidder on the car and plan to do a restomod to it with a Demon engine and modern suspension.

I do need to come up with a plan for the VIN though, if anyone has any ideas PM me :)

Britt

Good Morning

We had been watching this car for a while and came across this forum talking about it, I wanted to let everyone know that we were the successful bidder on the car and plan to do a restomod to it with a Demon engine and modern suspension.

I do need to come up with a plan for the VIN though, if anyone has any ideas PM me :)

Britt
This sounds like $300k+ build. Could be cool, but please hire a lawyer first to figure out the title situation.

Auto Transport Service
Back