• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C8 wreck. Yosemite.

2020-corvette-crash.jpg

I hate Corvettes and could care less about one being destroyed, but it really seems like it lost its heritage. It is nothing more than a Ferrari or super car wannabe now.

High performance car low performance driver. Just glad it wasn't a Mopar that got dinged up.

I thought this was a Mopar site, I want to see B Body crashes....

uh-oh, better duck and cover

Fuggin idiot driver. I wouldn't care if he just swapped ends and totaled it out but it looks like he crossed the line and tagged that truck. Way to give someone else a huge headache for your stupidity, a hole!

Petty had a couple of good ones. He said after the 66 or 67 crash, he was never the daredevil he was before.

Always liked to see the 'old' days of Daytona when the cars were still largely resembling the factory car...on the other hand how incredibly dangerous they were to race around the oval with uplift, etc. A whole new era of racing - only an emblem stuck on the car grille is supposed to give an idea of supposed make...

Pretty soon they will be racing Nissan Leaf's, and Chevrolet Volt's. Welcome to the days of Blunder!

Auto Transport Service
Back