• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling out another member

Chances are the Guy has seen this thread so why doesn't He speak up?

OP...that's not the way we all do business here on FBBO, at least as a general rule anyway. I agree that the other persons handle should be posted so no more FBBO folks get in a pinch. Lets hear the other side of the story in this deal.

If you have correspondence that listed the terms of the sale you may reach out to one of the mods and see if they can act as a mediator.
The position for Staff is generally not to get involved in personal matters like this....however, if it helps any, I am happy to talk to both sides, and do this confidentially just so that reputations are not destroyed over a potential misunderstanding or miscommunication.:)

Moparnation74, I know that UPS is a pain and of course they don't like to pay claims. I did file the claim and do the inspection on my end, but even so they told me they need the sender to fill out a form and that they can't complete the process without his cooperation. So that's where I'm stuck.
Typical, they changed their process to make it even more challenging. The last one I did with them I didn't have to do that. Which was over a year ago.

I appreciate you being upfront and giving the seller ample time to come forward.

The position for Staff is generally not to get involved in personal matters like this....however, if it helps any, I am happy to talk to both sides, and do this confidentially just so that reputations are not destroyed over a potential misunderstanding or miscommunication.:)
My position as a staff member is to let KIWI work on this mess so i don't have to get involved . . . ( SMILE ) . . .

I didn't just say that out loud . . . did I ? ? ?

Butthead: uh huh huh huh......he said staff......... huh uh huh
Beavis: yeah......eh heh heh........ and then he said member......... heh eh heh

latest?cb=20130203223719.jpg

Just a suggestion guys, after what I had to go through with Justin, April or who ever it was.
I know it's a pita and most people don't want to blast someone out of the water....unless All resources have been exhausted and sometimes a 3rd party can clarify or interpet points of view... I don't think there are too many scammers here on FBBO like other sites but there could be some new blood on-site.

Auto Transport Service
Back