• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian production

Scott Burton

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks, would there be any data on production numbers of Lynch Road cars for Canada?
My 74 Charger SE is only showing that 104 were built with E68, D21 options.
400HP, 4 speed. I believe that is a US only production number.
Just curious if those numbers are available. Thanks.

Wow, that's rare, 4 speed big block SE.
Thanks, yes they are quite rare. I bought it in 1982 from the original owner. It’s my profile pic. The Mopar database says only 104 made but since mine is a Canadian car, I’m not sure if those numbers include Canada. Either way I’m sure it will still be low production.
400, 4 speed, 9.25 diff with 3:23 Sure Grip. The rest is bare bones, no A/C or power windows.

Who’s mopar data base? Are you referring to those Galen Govier books? If so I ‘think’ they do only account for US based cars and don’t include export cars.

Yours sounds very cool with a 400 4 speed it would have to be low production I’d say. Nice car

Thank you very much.

Honestly I’m not sure where those numbers originated but they look like printouts from old micro film documents.
White type on black background.

IMG_1102.jpeg

Thank you very much.

Honestly I’m not sure where those numbers originated but they look like printouts from old micro film documents.
White type on black background.

View attachment 1633687
Based on same files, I made an edited version of those and reunited on a single post on this thread, year by year.

3rd gen production numbers

The remarks mentions the breakout, but actually there is no a mention on Canadian or Export on the list, just Ss on lists, making reference to USA orders.

Last edited:
Based on same files, I made an edited version of those and reunited on a single post on this thread, year by year.

3rd gen production numbers

The remarks mentions the breakout, but actually there is no a mention on Canadian or Export on the list, just Ss on lists, making reference to USA orders.
Thanks, I’ll check that out. With US numbers being that low the total production is still going to be low I’m sure. Actually I have a second ‘74 E68, D21 car for parts so at least two came to Canada.

Nacho-RT74, the link took me to another page. Excellent work on the data. Much easier to read and the letter designation listed above is very helpful. Did they originate from old Mopar documentation? I’ve been seeing them for years but never knew where they came from.

Yes I know it takes to another board, where I’m also member and moderator. Dunno where the info comes from, I just reunited all the files some body posted loooong time ago, but with no order. i just get them together, edited the images and put them in order year by year, each one with tittle.

About the breakout by options. As far I have known most of that data for cars production since 72 or 73 and laters cars was lost on a fire, hence you can find just up to 71 or 72.

Auto Transport Service
Back