• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2023: Tell us your vending spot or car you are bringing!

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
@Nxcoupe had a great idea to better be able to meet some of our FBBO friends (outside of the picnic, of course) as well as support our FBBO folks that have vendor spaces.

If you have vending spots, please let us know where so we can find you (and your first name too).

If you have a car registered, please let us know about the car
(maybe a picture would be great) and what class you are registered in. Let us know your first name too.

I'll compile a list, post it here, as well as also have the list available at the tent during Carlisle.

Last edited:
My name is Hawk and I have vending spaces E45 and E46.

I will be there off and on since I have to help my buddy look for parts, set up stuff at the tent, etc. I'll have a few odds and ends to sell, and maybe my 73 Road Runner there for sale if I get it ready.

My name is Dave. I will be there with the Charger. Since they won't mail my registration package to Canada, I don't know my spot yet, but last year I was right across from the FBBO tent.

Charger wash 2.jpg

My name is Adam. I will be there with the GTX. Show field section R125, 68-70 Plymouth GTX stock, opposite end of the row from the tent. I'll also be selling some parts with fellow member @hacksaw, at space CA216-19.

Demonstrator Red Lines.jpeg

I usually register when (if) I get there - my schedule is so hectic I can never nail down ahead of time if I have the weekend off.

I should be bringing the Charger for the B-body class

0404211833a.jpg

Depending if a buddy of mine can go, if I'm finding parts to haul home, and whether his car runs or not in time...the van may also be there in the FWD/turbo class.

IMG_20221126_164632694.jpg

Not sure what day(s) I'll be able to be there but I'm shooting for as many as I can get! I only live an hour away, so back and forth is easy....

David and I will be there with the Satellite R126 near the old FBBO tent location.
I'll probably register my 300M as well (so we have some AC and room for parts)
1687453156129.png

Jeff. Will be in R142 with my 71 Charger SE.

IMG_3209.JPG

So what is the process for the survivor tent? I've always been curious. I do have my (non-B-body) one-owner original 91 Daytona turbo...

What, does everyone around here own a B body?
I'll be with the Cudas on Saturday.
Racing at South Mountain dragway on Friday..
oh yeah, I forgot.
Hi I'm Bob.
Richard Craniums son.

Screenshot_20230607_190028_Facebook.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back