• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cars and Coffee at Blackhawk

1BAD426GTX

Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
My GTX and I will be at the Blackhawk Museum on Sunday the 3rd for Cars and Coffee.
If anyone else can bring their MOPAR out, it would be great to meet you and talk about our love for all things MOPAR.

Which one is yours 1BAD426GTX?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for representing the Brand. 824 cars today! Dyslexic. 842 cars.

Last edited:
Blackhawk

Which one is yours 1BAD426GTX?

View attachment 317050View attachment 317051

Thanks for representing the Brand. 824 cars today! Dyslexic. 842 cars.

The F8 green 69 is mine. There was a good showing of our cars today. My 69 HEMI GTX, a 68 HEMIGTX, 70 Superbird, 70 Challenger convertible, 68 Charger, 64 426 wedge Plymouth. 62 big block Dodge, along with 4 or 5 Hellcat Challengers plus dozens of Challenger R/Ts. I'm sure I missed a few others and I'm sorry if I didn't mention you. Blackhawk holds this the first Sunday of every month. If your a car guy this is a great place to see everything, from Hot Rods to exotics and every thing in between.

- - - Updated - - -

Dennis I think we've met at Meep Meep's Missile Base. My son a he are good friends.

From a former Concord Ca. guy too
{lived there for years/decades, I was born there 1959, mostly Concord, but lived there off & on,
or in the area Clayton, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Lafayette till 1997}...

Great looking GTX 1BAD426GTX, my aunt lives in Danville...
I'll try to make it down on a 1st Sunday sometime,
probably to just spectate & meet some FBBO guys thou...
Meeps & I ran in the same circles, seems knew many of the same crowd
of Mopar people, strangely we never met, that I or he remembers thou...

image.jpeg
Coming up this Sunday June 5, 2016.

After watching countless videos of numb-nuts doing burn outs in congested areas and trashing theirs along with other peoples rides at these events, I really have no desire to attend and have my car trashed by someone doing stupid **** where they shouldn't be doing it! Maybe they've had to much java juice?
But I have to admit, there are some really super cool cars!

Coming up again on Sunday, December 4, 2016. Sunny and 60's forecast. Early morning will provide muscle car air. Plan to bring 3 Mopars and a Chevy.

Woke up early and decided to start off the new year by going to Blackhawk for Cars and Coffee.
I can't think of a better way to start the new year.

Woke up early and decided to start off the new year by going to Blackhawk for Cars and Coffee.
I can't think of a better way to start the new year.
Pictures or it didn't happen. Slept in this month.

July 1. Tomorrow. Planning on going. See you there.

IMG_1550.JPG
IMG_1551.JPG
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG
Mopar sightings very rare. 69 GTX Hemi survivor car pictured with owner who is also the OP. Bought it in 1976. Original paint. The General was a nice example. Great weather and relatively light traffic. Had a blast romping home. Pulled out in the AM, the dash cam and XM Radio quit. Blown fuse. Throttle sticking at 2 grand. Loose bracket messed up cable alignment. Both fixed by John.

Auto Transport Service
Back