• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger 383

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Hei,
I am from Finland, I would like to know the value of my car in the United States. In good condition and with a rare alligator roof, good equipment

20220909_183322.jpg

20220909_183302.jpg

20240412_234002_remastered.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely equipped!

Why do you say in "poor condition"?

Have you contacted the 1970 Dodge Charger Registry and registered your car?

FBBO member @Dodge Don has the registry here:

1970 Dodge Charger Registry

Nicely equipped!

Why do you say in "poor condition"?
Yeah, that Fender Tag looks a bit scabby.... :lol:

Welcome to FBBO @myllymi81@gmail from sunny New Zealand. :thumbsup:

You might want to choose a different UserID when you can - there is a stand-down period before you can change.
Internet scummers love email addresses. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that Fender Tag looks a bit scabby.... :lol:

Welcome to FBBO @myllymi81@gmail from sunny New Zealand. :thumbsup:

You might want to choose a different UserID when you can - there is a stand-down period before you can change.
Internet scummers love email addresses. :rolleyes:
You are too nice. To the OP, change your User ID before you have scammers chasing you all over. Not a suggestion

Is it possible that that is only the 2nd of two fender tags? “END” is in the top left corner?
END means last fender tag ....if it said something like ..."EN1" then you could quite reasonably expect a second tag.

Since the tag starts with the engine and bodyline details, and has "END", that is the only tag for that car.

END means last fender tag ....if it said something like ..."EN1" then you could quite reasonably expect a second tag.

Since the tag starts with the engine and bodyline details, and has "END", that is the only tag for that car.
Oh ok. I misunderstood how END works. I thought they’re only supposed to be on the right side after sales codes like on mine.

IMG_1465.jpeg

If the car runs well and if the interior looks as nice as the exterior, I'd value that car at $25,000- $35,000 US dollars.
The 68-70 Chargers are really high in demand right now.

Translation error, i mean good condition.
Yep, i'm already registered
Did you find the Broadcast Sheet for your car? The most likely place to find it will be tucked in the springs of the rear seat bottom.

Ok thanks, is there any information on this slightly rarer SE gator crain, how many are there in the US? I have not seen anything similar in Finland

Auto Transport Service
Back