• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cinco de Mayo Mopar Giveaway 2024

we need clarification....... you actually rebuilt a pos master cylinder? or did you replace it?
Rebuilt with a seal kit. The bore looked pretty bad and crusty. Used a piece of emery cloth to burnish the bore. That rebuild was good for about 18 months and started failing at an inconvenient time (i.e., financially poor student). So, I rebuilt it one more time and immediately bought a new master cylinder. The new one was installed within a month and was in the car when I sold it in early 1980.

I'm too late to see it & play, sort of normal...
I was gonna' guess distributor/stuff,
"the points, condenser, cap & rotor",
the std./reg. maintenance items for a 2 year period...
I would have been wrong anyway...

is there a Cinco Demayo giveaway #II ? or 1a ?

is there a Cinco Demayo giveaway #II ? or 1a ?
None currently planned.

It was just a spur of the moment idea after the Mrs pointed out this model while I was checking the shelf for new M2 Machines diecast models.

Everyone will have to wait for the regularly scheduled monthly Mopar giveaway hosted by @PlymCrazy.

Five years ago,Cinco De Mayo was the day I got my stolen $1200 TTI Hemi headers back after UPS dilevered them to the wrong house,and instead of the neighbor dropping them off to me,the douchebag put them on Craigslist! My detective work would have impressed Columbo!

20180505_192920.jpg

20180505_192530.jpg

20180505_192546.jpg

DING! DING! DING!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Send me a pm with your name and address. I'll mail it to you in a few days.
The package is on its way after a few more days than the few days I initially anticipated.

Estimated delivery is Monday, May 13th.

@5wndwcpe

tenor (13) (1).gif

Auto Transport Service
Back